Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dr. Visit

Lauren drank the dreaded "orange stuff" and said it wasn't that bad. Luckily, the gestational diabetes test was negative. We even got to watch their video about childbirth and see a baby being pulled out Cesarean style and hear about episiotomies (fun!).

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey has her bottle of "orange stuff" sitting in the fridge right now...hope i don't grab it and drink it thinking its gatorade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not looking forward to drinking that stuff either. Last year, when I had a different doctor they let me drink a coke and eat a candy bar instead of the orange stuff. Are yall going to childbirth classes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris: It would probably wake you up in the morning.
    Lindsey: We're not sure yet. Some of it may be good, but I'm not really interested in the breathing stuff...but then again, it's not for me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers